Here at YS Physiotherapy, we are passionate about making sure our clients get back to optimal performance after an injury OR prevent an injury from happening in the first place. We always strive to help people become the happiest and healthiest versions of themselves!
We understand the complexity of the human body, and the importance of properly assessing, evaluating, and diagnosing your condition to properly create a plan to get you back to your best.
When making an appointment with us you can expect the following process to be a part of your treatment.
- Objective Assessment: This usually takes up most of our first meeting. During the assessment, we will talk about your history and the development of your condition. We will discuss your goals, and how we can help you. Furthermore, we will have a look at your injury, and any possible underlying bio-mechanical factors that might be related to it. We use several different functional assessment methods to ensure we get the most information.
- Treatment: Because every person is different, the treatment you receive will most likely be different from others. We will create a treatment plan that follows the latest evidence, as well as your opinion and goals. What is most important to us is that you feel like you are improving, and that you reach optimal function.
- Plan Evaluation and Adjustment: Communication is key. We will be continuously communicating with you and making the necessary adjustments to your treatment plan to ensure you are getting the best experience and outcome from it. This usually will mean increasing the intensity of your exercise routines, adding or reducing hands-on treatment, and maybe including different modalities of physiotherapy.
The different services we offer are listed below. If you would like to book an appointment with us, feel free to give us a call on (02) 8080 8088 or book in online by clicking here.
Injury rehabilitation plans heavily differ depending on the location, severity, and age of injuries.
Our team has expertise in sport related injuries which include:
- Ankle sprains
- Foot inuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Knee injuries
- Low-back and hip pain
- Shoulder pain and injuries
- Neck pain and headaches
Whether you’re getting ready for a surgery, or you’ve just had one, we can help you to get back to your best
We would love to support you through your rehabilitation from any of the surgeries (or more!)
- ACL reconstruction
- Knee and hip replacement
- Achilles tendon rupture reconstruction